- Bath Fire & Rescue Department is a full time paid department.
- Personnel consists of 23 members, including the Fire Chief, Deputy Chief, four Captains, 16 Firefighters and an Administrative Assistant.
- Department consists of four shifts, working a 24-hour schedule. Each shift consists of a Captain and four Firefighters.
- Fleet includes two Engines, one Ladders, three Rescues, Chief's Truck and Utility Truck.
- On average, the Department responds to 2,000 emergency medical service calls and 400 fire calls annually.
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM